- Ship operations, arrivals, departures, loading and unloading.
- U.S. Customs, Immigration, Agriculture, Coast Guard regulations experience that effect ships,
crews and cargo.
- Port facilities information.
- Repair resources and marine equipment information at all ports.
- Arrival, departure and cargo information updated.
- Vessel - Crew requirements, i.e. (mail, ship spares, medical).
- Documentation created (bills of lading / export decs / manifests / mates receipts etc).
- Port agents are readily available by phone, fax, e-mail, telex and VHF radios.